The company I work for, Valorem Consulting, is looking for someone with strong Exchange and Windows server skills that is interested in Office 365 migration work. See below for the details or refer to the original posting at the link. You can check out Valorem at http://www.valoremconsulting.com.
The work is challenging, fun, and we work with the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. If it sounds like something you'd be interested in contact Josh Pluid (contact info below).
Our Kansas City cloud services team needs a Cloud Solutions Consultant for projects in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. You will be working onsite and remotely performing Office 365 migrations from Exchange, SharePoint, Google Apps, Lotus Notes and other collaboration systems. Other projects types may be considered as your skills and availability allow.
You will be assisting our cloud architects and project managers in implementing solutions using the Valorem Project Delivery Experience, a Microsoft best practices-based methodology for delivering high-quality repeatable cloud-service project results to customers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, 2010) administration
- Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008 R2) administration
- Windows desktop (XP, Vista, 7) administration
- Microsoft Office (2003, 2007, 2010) – especially Outlook (PST management & setup)
- TCP/IP and basic LAN / WAN networking
- Experience configuring mobile devices (phones and tablets) from multiple manufacturers
- Documenting configurations via Microsoft Visio and Word
- Working in fast-paced, challenging consulting roles
- Interest in playing with the very latest emerging technologies
- Being a team player and looking for additional opportunities within existing customers
- Knowing when to ask for and how to obtain assistance
- A dedication to customer service and a quality work ethic
Additional Desired Experience
- PowerShell and scripting a big plus
- Microsoft Lync and Communicator
- Other e-mail systems (Google Apps, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- SharePoint (2003, 2007, 2010) end-user and administration, not developer
- E-mail and SharePoint migration experience a big plus
- SQL Server (infrastructure management, not DBA)
- Working with remote access technologies (RDP, LogMeIn, etc.)
- E-mail hygiene products like Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE), Postini, & AppRiver
- Antivirus and endpoint security products